- 1-1 Coaching focuses on growing individuals’ ability to handle growing responsibilities and the increasing complexity of the business environment.
- It’s generally used for managers and high potential employees but it’s equally beneficial for those not performing at the desired levels of productivity.
- At the end of the coaching program, individuals will have greater clarity and confidence about their career progression and how to contribute to the organisational goals
- The Coaching Process is supported by a Cloud application for goal setting, resources sharing and on-going support plus feedback from stakeholders. All the history is in one place.
3 Way Contract
- The Coaching process is designed to include the objectives of the Line Manager and the wider organisational vision
- The Coachee will also set private goals with the coach to be kept confidential
- The Organisation / Line Manager has the responsibility to create a supportive environment to help the coachee to succeed
- The Coaching process is designed to include the objectives of the Line Manager and with the wider organisation vision
- The Coachee will also set private goals with the coach and to e kept confidential.
- The organisation / line manager must take the responsibility to create the environment/support to make the coachee successful
- Session are between 45 and 90 minutes. Longer sessions are allocated to Discovery sessions, shorter ones to checkpoints
- The Client has the responsibility to come forward with the topic on each session related to the agreed goals
- The Coach will invite the Client exploration of the topic, raise awarness of roadblocks, stimulate the options and help the Client finding solutions and then making own plan of improvements
- The Clients to agree on new set of actions for following period with timeline and accountability
- The Coach will be available offline for email/messages to clarify or support the learnings in between sessions
- All actions are tracked on-line for greater clarity and accountability