Teams & Groups
- Learning from the team is more effective because each individual’s behaviour matters to others and feedback can be provided by the group
- The Group Coaching experience helps to measure of whether changes are happening
- It’s cost effective, highly scalable and increasingly a preferred way by employees to experience coaching
- The Coach brings specialised facilitation skills to empower, challenge and inspire the groups to openly recognise problem areas, find a range of options and agree on the collective action plan
- There are 2 models available: Teams and Groups
Employees from a single operational unit
- Homogenous teams to leverage on common objectives and close collaboration
- Leadership is invited to commit to attend sessions and support the group’s promises on actions
- All Actions and Learnings to be embedded in the day to day workplace of the team
- Company Values and Objectives provide an on-going reference to the team actions and outcomes
- Ideal for Team Forming, Brainstorming on project activities, Workshops
Employees from different departments
- Employees from different teams or department coming together for improving working culture and collaboration
- Each session is focused on a single topic
- Group to co-create their own guidelines for best practices in the workplace
- Group to commit on collective and personal actions
- The Coach will partner with the participants in a creative process to inspire them to take the initiative and draw on their own resources to maximise their potential by using specialiese coaching tecniques.
- The Coach will create a safe environment to facilitate real and courage conversations to find the optimal level of challenge: to feel the limits of your current way of knowing, and find sufficient support so that we are neither overwhelmed by the conflict nor able to escape it.
- The course is designed to be highly interactive and hands-on to allow the group to experience and practise feedback in a safe training environment.
- Session are between 2 hours to a full day, depending on the number of participants and range of topics.