Coaching for Performance is aimed to support employees in their career journey to:
- Find the compass of a career purpose
- Understand own strenghts
- Discover and grasp new opportunities
- Learn positive thinking, manage negative feelings
- Learn the tools for a sustainable long term success
- Be confident and perform at the next level
Why Coaching for Performance?
Purpose is the secret weapon for success. It delivers invisible leadership in which empowerment and ownership of the business becomes a norm rather than an exception.
Coaching will help employees to design their career based on who they are are and what they really want. By understanding their own values and core strengths, they will be able to make a difference at work.
The following are some of the key steps followed during Coaching for Performance:
- Know what you have to offer and what is important to you – take stock of your values, strengths, behaviours.
- Know what you want – have a view for where you want to be career-wise in the future
- Recognise the key elements of your personal and professional brand
- Identify your target audience, stakeholders
- Demonstrate your professional values and personal brand in day-to-day interactions
- Understand the importance of maintaining your personal brand in the long term
Who benefits from Coaching for Performance?
Coaching is not a privilige for high performers, anybody in the organisation could benefit from coaching from lower performers to new joiners, employees with any type of disavantage or going through challenging situations in life. It’s all about maintaining an healthy and balanced working environement offering equal opportunities in learning and development to everybody.